[HLUG] Christmas HLUG Meal - Coming Soon - Monday 14th December

Andreas Ege andreas.ege at mymail.ch
Sat Dec 12 18:09:13 UTC 2009

Hi there,

>I suggest we make it a definite date of Monday 14th December 7.30pm
>for
>the meal In Leominster at one of the Indian restaurants. There are
>three
monday would suit me perfectly fine, time's allright as well, though it
means I gotta think of killing time in Ludlow or going home to Kington
first. Guess I'll rather kill time. ;-)
Can't say if my wife will come as well, but I don't think she will.

Andreas.
mymail - der unschlagbare und kostenlose E-Mail-Dienst der Schweiz!
http://mymail.ch/?redirect=9999
CeDe.ch - die Nr.1 für CDs, DVDs und Games
http://clk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=61433&a=1036965&g=17100646