[HLUG] Christmas HLUG Meal - Coming Soon - Monday 14th December

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:09:05 UTC 2009

Meijin on Linux wrote:
> Count me in !!
>
> Curry time......

The table is booked for 6 of us, and please come along even if you
haven't replied, (I'm sure they can find an extra place or two) at
7.30pm at the Jalalabad Akbari, 33 Etnam St, Leominster. HR6 8AE

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=jalalabad+leominster&sll=52.225591,-2.735392&sspn=0.004476,0.009474&ie=UTF8&hq=jalalabad&hnear=Leominster,+UK&ll=52.225894,-2.734845&spn=0.008622,0.018947&z=16

There is car parking on the same st and same side of the road in a
public car park and some on street parking too.

Directions.

Etnam St is the old road into Leominster from Worcester. So from
Leominster bypass, take the sign 'Railway Station', take a right at the
first roundabout, go along Worcester Road, past the rail station, then
you will find a 90 degree left bend, into Etnam St. Continue until you
are most of the way up the road.

The Jalalabad is on the right a little after the Chequers Pub.

Note there are 3 (good) pubs on Etnam St, The Chequers, The Bell and the
White Lion. In fact the Bell is virtually next door, should we want to
go on anywhere afterwards.

Its quite easy to find, but here's my mobile in case you have any
problems finding it 07949734704