[HLUG] Good linux wirelss card

Matt Jones matt at mattjones.me.uk
Fri Feb 6 15:13:15 UTC 2009

Do you have a desktop or laptop? Have a look at efficientpc.co.uk or the
linux emporium for Desktop ones. For a laptop you may be able to fit an
internal one(Mini PCI or pci-e), depending on the model. If it won't take an
internal one then a PCMCIA one would be the best option as most of the card
is internal and only has a about an inch sticking out(I have one that I used
on my old laptop that I keep meaning to stick on ebay, works out of the box
with ubuntu 7.10 onwards, The linux emporium are selling it for £20, I am
looking for about £10 for it.)

Matt.