[HLUG] February Linux User Group Meeting - This Weds !

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 18 17:59:18 UTC 2009

Hi again

Thinking about it : - I neither have Graham's phone number or Mrs
Jenkins re the hall booking so cancelling may not be straight forward
anyway.

If numbers are very low, we could perhaps cancel the hall (assuming we
can in the circumstances at such late notice), but then go to a local
hostelry anyway and still have a more informal meeting. The pub on Three
Elms Road in Hereford near Roman Road, has wifi and isn't far away, so I
suggest anyone wishing to attend, please still come to the Simpson Hall
for 7.30 - 7.45pm ish, and then we have some extra options if need be.

As I said, my mobile number is 0796 7788694 if you need to get in
contact.

Cheers

Julian