[HLUG] HLUG IRC Beta server now setup !

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 21:28:05 UTC 2009

i pasted
irc.lug.org.uk
into internet explorer on my winxp laptop
and it said
   it works!
but i couldnt reply so it doesnt work!

could it have a link to whatever software is recomended...

~
~  [g]  ~  [george]  ~  george at dicenews.com   ~
~       07970 378 572    ~ ~   01568 760 333     ~
~                    www.dicegeorge.com   (c)2009.  ~
~