[HLUG] HLUG IRC Beta server now setup !

Tom English tom.english at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:26:45 UTC 2009

I use xchat for IRC (or BitchX, depends, lol) - look forward to chatting to
people in there.

Shame it's on Blitzed's network though, that's another network to connect to
(I use Undernet mainly, and the Shropshire LUG/PHP west mids channel in on
freenode).

Can the channel be registered? I would also recommend modes +nt.

If we wanted some extra functionality, scripts, etc, I don't mind donating
an eggdrop bot to be used in there too.

Tom.