[HLUG] installing Ubuntu 8.04

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 22:32:19 UTC 2009

Hi Roy,

You'll need to boot up your laptop using the CD. Effectively this
means restarting the computer with the CD in the drive. It is possible
that it is already set to look at the CD first to try and load Ubuntu
rather than Windows, but if it isn't you'll need to alter the settings
in the BIOS. I'd give that a try as a first off and see how you get
on!

Good luck!

Alex