[HLUG] 5th Anniversary of the Herefordshire LUG !

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sat Jul 4 09:59:34 UTC 2009

Hi

I was just thinking earlier that it will be our 5th anniversary of
starting the LUG. When I checked the old emails, I was right.

Hereford(shire) LUG had a couple of false starts, but what can be said
as the first full real meeting, was almost exactly 5 years ago.

Perhaps we ought to celebrate this at our July mtg / Can any one
bring/make a cake ?

The original mail for that first real mtg is presented below. Noel was
Noel McGuiness, our first LUGmaster, who sadly passed away a few years ago.

I hope we can get lots of members together for our anniversary meeting.
Many local LUGs are struggling - Worcester LUG and Powys are not very
active, but Shropshire and Malvern are going ok.

Cheers

Julian