[HLUG] July HLUG 5th Anniversary Meeting

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 10 23:12:08 UTC 2009

Hi

Just to let you know that the July Herefordshire Linux User Group is
coming up this Weds coming, ie Wednesday 15th July.

As we had a good turn out (8 !), and good feedback about the venue, we
will be returning to Cookies, in Leominster this time. (We may return to
Hereford next month, to avoid any North/South Bias -suggestions welcomed
please ..)

Its also according to my reckoning, our 5th birthday of starting the
Hereford(shire) (as it was then known) Linux User Group in July 2004.

I hope we can get a good turn out of members old and new, young and old.

I am going to bring a cake along too ;-)

The Venue is Cookies Internet Cafe/Shop in Black Swan Walk, in
Leominster starting 7.30pm. Perhaps we can finish a bit earlier this
time, and get to a local hostelry too ..

Details including directions are on the website.