[HLUG] July HLUG 5th Anniversary Meeting

grhmc at lavabit.com grhmc at lavabit.com
Sat Jul 11 08:32:07 UTC 2009

I'm possibly the only member living south of Hereford who is likely to
attend a meeting so I think it's sensible to continue meeting in Cookies.
Thus we'll get a measure of the average attendance there.
I'd rather make a longer car journey myself than have several other
members making long journeys southwards.

Graham