[HLUG] Web Dev Job

matt stone stone.matthew at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:01:05 UTC 2009

Howdy list, anyone web devs on the list looking for a decent role for
an agency in Shrewsbury?

Core skills are:
MySQL
PHP 5, OO
Zend Framework
XHTML
CSS
jQuery
Some Linux server admin
Design patterns (MVC etc)
A basic understanding

It's a really good place to work with a great team and some cool
projects to work on. The opening has come up as I'm moving back down
south and i will be sorry to say goodbye to everyone.

If anyone is interested reply, off list preferably, and i'll pass your
contact details on to the relevant people. Please don't send me cv's,
i don't want you life history or anything, just an email address will
do fine.

Cheers
Matt