[HLUG] [Fwd: Software Freedom Day registration confirmed]

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 31 23:18:33 UTC 2009

Hi

Really confusing sign up but got there in the end. We are now signed up,
as Pete Linnell suggested on the Worldwide Software Freedom Day in
September.

As its our first year, we can perhaps start small, and try for a bigger
event next year, but even so, we have a venue in the town centre,
(Matthew at Cookies in Leominster), is happy for us to let us use his
place. So that's a good start.

You can read more about Software Freedom Day here :-

http://softwarefreedomday.org/

Note, Worcester LUG also have registered ... And South Worcestershire -
why two LUGs for one county
 ??