[HLUG] Meeting venue thoughts

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 5 22:14:06 UTC 2009

Graham Cole wrote:
> I'm happy to go as far as Leominster.  I don't attend meetings often but
> distance isn't a serious problem. The 3rd Wednesday is often awkward for me
> except in these summer months.

Hi Everyone

I'll be in Leominster tomorrow so will see if I can get a date arranged
for LUG meeting at the shop in Leom.

I'll have another look, as my only concern is that the shop area isn't
terrifically large, but there is another room upstairs and we don't
often have so many at our meetings ...

But, everyone so far as said they would like to try it, so that's good.

Julian