[HLUG] Meeting still on tonight

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 17 15:00:27 UTC 2009

Hi

I've just heard that the route that I've suggested to come from Hereford and
from the South is fully open. ie http://www.hlug.org.uk/node/21

So anyone coming tonight is best go that way . The only that is closed is
the main A49 bypass to the east of the town. So coming from South or South
East, (ie ledbury), you should be fine.

Julian