[HLUG] June Mtg - What did you think of the venue?

Morven Lewis-Everley m.lewis.everley at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 22 08:25:58 UTC 2009

I thought it was a nice venue and Matthew seemed like a nice person. Also,
the drinks available and the ability to get food from the local chip shop
was very much appreciated :).
I think if we had many more people in there though, it would get a bit
cramped, I guess that is my only real negative point.

Mo