[HLUG] Document management/publishing website suggestions

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Wed Mar 4 12:00:40 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I am probably going with the product/project that Matt posted about
here.  It seems to do quite a lot of what we need.  Matt has added me as
a developer on the SourceForge project now, too.

I will know for certain later this week but it looks to be the best
option so far.

Best regards,
Paul Stenning

www.vintage-radio.com