[HLUG] March Meeting - Kdenlive video editing demo ?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Thu Mar 12 18:08:36 UTC 2009

Hi

We had an astounding response to my request for people to give demos,
talks, etc at the forthcoming meeting; well no, actually no response at
all ;-)

Oh well ...

I'm happy to show Kdenlive http://kdenlive.org - a very nice qt4 video
editing application which has come on leaps and bounds that I've been
using at work. Its a very nice project and could well feel the gap for a
truly awesome Linux Video editing app.

Talks, or software demos can be as short as you like, and about anything
linux/open source related ... none of us want to sit through hours of
waffle and boredom either !

See you on Weds - a reminder of the meeting will be sent over the weekend.

Right off to Cornwall via Weston Super Mare now.

Cheers