[HLUG] OK, so who knows what? A Final Call...

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 17 17:32:37 UTC 2009

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:58 +0000, "Matthew Macdonald-Wallace"
<matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk> wrote:
> I'll be closing the survey at about midday tomorrow so I can bring the
> results with me in a meaningful form.
>
> If you've not done it yet, now's your chance!

Hi, Yes I 'll definitely be at the meeting tomorrow night.

> P.S. Julian - do you know how many people are on the list? If not, can
> you find out? M.

Actually - its difficult to say. I keep every single email subscribing
or unsubscribing to our Group, but we obviously have quite a few
'sleepers' people who get our mails to the group, but that we dont hear
from very often.

Adding up the subscribers since 2004 when we started, and removing the
unsubs we end up with about 50 subscribers - so semi officiallly we have
50 members in the LUG ....

Also, I expect that Mailman filters out the bounces from people who
signed up and then lost interest, changed address and never
unsubscribed.

Julian