[HLUG] My god its a lug post fest

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Thu Mar 19 20:11:19 UTC 2009

Quoting David Shorthouse <dave at david-shorthouse.co.uk>:

> good to see a few people at the meeting yesterday.. Fog was really bad ...
>
> Anyone interested in watching onlinetv goto www.tvcatchup.com works
> a treat...
>
> Thanks for the info Julian was an interesting meeting I will now attend as
> much as poss....
>
> Im going to be looking linux MCE this weekend will update...
>
> Dave

Linux MCE rocks.

It's forked from Pluto-home and allows you to (amongst other things)
have you media follow you around your house using your Bluetooth phone
as a reference point for which room you're in!

I'm waiting to upgrade my ethernet-over-powerline kit to AV-Homeplug
200Mb then I'll roll it out across the house.

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk