[HLUG] Pub meet for HLUG in May ?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sun May 10 06:38:57 UTC 2009

Hi all
Hope this reads ok as just splashed on an Android phone the open source google one really quite nifty !

Sadly I probably won't be able to make it unless we bring it forward to the Tuesday instead of the Thursday
If that's ok fine,but I don't want change the date if others can only make the Thursday

 So is Tuesday any good ? Sorry for the messing around ......

Julian