[HLUG] Pub meet for HLUG TONIGHT ! Tuesday 19th May !

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue May 19 07:06:57 UTC 2009

AT Ege wrote:
> Hi there,
>

>> Get your votes in NOW !!!
>>
> as I don't know any of those pubs, I really don't care which one I'll
> try. :-)
>
> But one other question: how will I recognize you guys?
> If the weather's not too bad, I'll probably take the motorbike, so might
> be recognized at the bike gear and helmet. :-)

Hi Andreas and everyone else.

We will be going to the Bay Horse Inn, on Kings Acre Road, Hereford TONIGHT.

It has wi-fi, (I just checked), although you may have to pay for it, its
a BT OpenZone one

A link about the Pub and a map is here :-

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=the+bay+horse+hereford&fb=1&split=1&gl=uk&ei=BlgSSsfvF9uNjAfqv4zBBA&cid=3211229233780548010&li=lmd&ll=52.061146,-2.718086&spn=0.144169,0.30899&z=12

236 Kings Acre Road, Hereford, HR4 0SD? - 01432 277 351?

Directions :-

The Bay Horse Inn is located to the west of Hereford, on the A438 on the
Brecon Road, which is fairly easy to find. Its about 2-3 miles from the
centre of the city.

The pub has lots of car parking, and probably won't be too busy. So if
you notice a mixture of people from their twenties to their sixties
armed with PC's with penguins on them, you know you wont be too far away ;-)

> While understanding that there are reasons not comfortably discussed
> over a public list, I think people not coming to a meeting might still
> be interested in them. How can they learn about the reasons for that? No
> offense meant.

I think Paul has his reasons about not meeting there. He has emailed me
about it I can explain more tomorrow night.

See everyone tonight