[HLUG] Enthusiasm welcomed - Nov HLUG Meeting coming up soon.

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 9 09:02:22 UTC 2009

Hi

Just to say that we will be having our November Herefordshire Linux User
Group meeting as usual, 3rd Weds of the month ie Wednesday 18th.

It will be (also as usual) at Cookeys Internet Cafe, in Leominster
starting 7.30pm.

**Where **: Cookies Internet Cafe, Computer Shop, Art Gallery, 3 Black
Swan Walk, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 8HU

**Topic** : At the last meeting, we decided that we really should try
and get a few more structured 'workshops', 'sessions'; whatever you want
to call them, on a theme at each meeting. Basically, I find it works
best if you have someone who really enjoys the subject or application
they're talking about. You don't have to be a perfect speaker, far from
it,  ;-), but just have some passion and interest in what you're talking
about. I can arrange a laptop projector, if you need one, pls ask

If anyone would like to get the ball rolling ... ? All theme's, from
your route starting with Open Source, at experts are welcomed ! Please
come tell us what you do what Linux/Open Source ... We're all ears !!