[HLUG] Enthusiasm welcomed - Nov HLUG Meeting coming up soon.

AT Ege andreas.ege at mymail.ch
Wed Nov 11 21:20:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

> Can we pencil you in tentatively then? As I say, we dont expect a high level
> professional briefing, just enthusiam and interest. I can bring my projector
> from owork, if you let me know beforehand too.
I'll give it a go then.
Like I said, from Monday on I've got a new job, so I don't know my rota
yet. But as I'll have the Wednesday afternoon off, I wouldn't expect to
be on call then. But I'll find out for sure next week.

And a bit OT:
when would be a better time to buy new computer parts, before or after
x-mass?

--
Schöne Grüße,

Andreas