[HLUG] November LUG Meeting - Tomorrow, ie Weds

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Nov 17 13:51:29 UTC 2009

Sorry all,

Won't be able to make tomorrow and probably won't make December
either, however I may be able to provide a talk in the new year on
automating system build and configuration using Cobbler, Puppet and
puppet survey to monitor them all.

Let me know if that's of interest, it's more commercial than home use
however some of you might be interested.

Kind regards,

Matt