[HLUG] Tonight's Meeting - IMPORTANT !

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:16:52 UTC 2009

Hello

Unfortunately, we do not have a venue from tonight's meeting, and not
much time to make other arrangements.

So we have two choices :-

   1. Just not have the meeting tonight at all, and either wait till
      November's normal meeting or perhaps better, postpone October's
      till next week if possible instead.
   2. Just agree on a pub in Leominster or Hereford to go to for
      tonight. I suggest the pub on 3 Elms road on the outskirts of
      Hereford, but the wifi didnt work well last time for us

If I don't hear much back soon, it will have to be 1.

If you want a meeting tonight, please reply asap .