[HLUG] Tonight's HLUG Meeting postponed till next week

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Wed Oct 21 13:16:25 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I am unable to make it this evening anyway because we have guests.

You are all welcome back at my home on Kyrle Street (off Bath Street)
Hereford next week if you wish.

Or for a pub option how about Wetherspoons (The Kings Fee) on Commercial
Road, Hereford?  They have free wi-fi and there is convenient parking
either at the coach station behind the cinema or on Kyrle Street (I know
the latter is free after 6pm).

Paul