[HLUG] Software Freedom Day Notes

grhmc at lavabit.com grhmc at lavabit.com
Tue Sep 15 07:51:28 UTC 2009

I've got other commitments both days unfortunately. On Saturday be careful
to give simple answers without long explanations. You are so knowledgeable
that you can soon lose people like me.
Re Ubuntu 9.04, it's not LTS and I wonder if 8.04LTS is going to be
developed as well as supported. For example, the 8.04 doesn't access BBC
iPlayer, a distinct disadvantage.
Graham