[HLUG] SFD - Burning CD's

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Wed Sep 16 17:18:32 UTC 2009

At 892MB it is for DVDs not CDs.  The website says "The disc is is the
first to be DVD sized..."

I have a 1-to-3 DVD duplicator but I'm not going to be around on
Saturday unfortunately.

Best regards,
Paul Stenning

S&P Technology, PO Box 15, Hereford, HR4 9WX

www.sp-tech.co.uk
www.vintage-radio.com
www.vintage-radio.net
www.service-data.com