[HLUG] Sept LUG Mtg TONIGHT - ie Weds

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:30:09 UTC 2009

Meijin wrote:
> Sorry - pesky cold ! Otherwise I would've made it....
>
> On another note, is this guys a member of HLUG ?
>
> http://yarwood.homelinux.net/blog/
>
> Some tweets about him being interviewed about Red Hat in the Barrels
> Pub (Hereford) ???????

Hi Rob

Shame you couldnt make it tonight. We had approx 8 tonight, which is
good. Firmed up plans about Software Freedom Day on Saturday.

John has said he's going to do a session on the basics of using Blender
(3D Modelling Application) http://www.blender.org/ next month which
should be really interesting.

I dont know this chap, but imagine that it could be connected to Malcolm
Roberts(?) a Redhat chap who lives in Ross, and is a member of this list
from what I remember.

Julian