[HLUG] SFD Mention on BBC H&W tomorrow

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 21:09:04 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've just tested the demo install windows box ( with thanks to Paul for
hardware!) with a live CD version of PCLinuxOS and it runs Compiz desktop...
looks great!

I have a box full of LXF mags and DVDs from the last year including articles on
wine and virtualisation and some multi OS DVD's, plenty to chose from.

I have also made a couple of trestle stands with panels ready to staple posters
to ( and have loaded stapler on board). As of now I have a simple A3  b/w only
poster which I intend to get one stop to print for us in the am.

Nice work with the meedja, shame about HT.North of Dinmore, usual story!!

See you there,
Pete H@