[HLUG] April LUG Meeting This Weds 21st April - NEW Venue !

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Sun Apr 18 21:40:43 UTC 2010

Yes, I went for Lucid Llama beta 2.  Since it's being released
officially on 25th there seemed little point in installing Jaunty now
then doing a distro update in a few days.

I have it loaded now.  I'm still getting used to the netbook application
manager thing which is more simplistic than a start menu but should be
OK once I have tidied up the applications installed (and probably
uninstalled several).

The main irritation is the screen size as some dialogues etc are too big
and alt-dragging things around is a bit of a nuisance.

Paul