[HLUG] MS Access database web admin

Paul Stenning paul at sp-tech.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 14:39:44 UTC 2010

Not open-source but....

Does anyone know of anything similar to phpMyAdmin that can be used for
a Microsoft Access database on an ASP.NET based Microsoft IIS web server?

I have a client with such a setup and website (it's not practical to
move it to PHP/MySQL) and whenever a change or fix is needed to the
database I currently need to download it, do it in Access, and upload it
again.  This of course has to be done late evening when the site is
quiet and any changes to the online version while I'm working offline
would be lost when I upload again.

Thanks! :)
Paul