[HLUG] August HLUG Meeting Wednesday 25th

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 06:54:22 UTC 2010

Hi everyone

Just a quick reminder that this month's LUG meeting will be tomorrow night
ie Wednesday at 7.30pm at 'The Point
4'<http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/4>(home to the Blind World
Cup football tournament held last week), opposite
the Blind College in Hereford. Please see earlier post, or our website for
further details http://www.hlug.org.uk/node/35

There is FREE wifi, and drinks & food will be available too. If it stays dry
we can meet in the courtyard area outside.

It would be great to see some of our new members too. If you haven't come to
a meeting before, its usually a pretty relaxed affair.

Although the meeting will mainly be concerning getting final arrangements
done for Software Freedom Day, please come along even if you aren't
involved, we won't press gang anyone into helping ;-). You can find notes
about our arrangements and what we have achieved so far on our Pirate Pad
page

I will be going tomorrow so looking forward to seeing you all then.

Julian
Herefordshire LUGMaster