[HLUG] SFD numbers?

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Tue Aug 24 11:31:40 UTC 2010

Matt
we don't know
but have sent out the info to small business users via the FSB, Chamber
of Commerce and business link - the contact made in the education dept
at Hereford Council has just sent our flyer out to all the primary
schools in herefordshire encouraging them to attend and has passed the
flyer on to the person co-ordinating  IT in the secondary schools and
asked him to send it through to the relevant teachers in all the
secondary schools in herefordshire
plus we will have publicity in the local papers closer to the date -
press release is being created now and that should bring in general
users - so potentially we may have a busy day
--
Sarah

SFD event - 18 Sept 2010 -
http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is