[HLUG] SFD numbers?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 12:16:49 UTC 2010

On 24 August 2010 13:13, Julian Robbins <joolsr1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 24 August 2010 12:31, Sarah Chard <sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk>wrote:
>
>> Matt
>> we don't know
>> but have sent out the info to small business users via the FSB, Chamber
>> of Commerce and business link - the contact made in the education dept
>> at Hereford Council has just sent our flyer out to all the primary
>> schools in herefordshire encouraging them to attend and has passed the
>> flyer on to the person co-ordinating  IT in the secondary schools and
>> asked him to send it through to the relevant teachers in all the
>> secondary schools in herefordshire
>> plus we will have publicity in the local papers closer to the date -
>> press release is being created now and that should bring in general
>> users - so potentially we may have a busy day
>>

> Plus all the Posters going up around the area, theres nearly 100 done
> already I guess

ie

   - Jools - Shobdon Viilage Notice Board, Kington Town, Presteigne High St,
   Lyonshall bus stop (!), Morrisons, Leominster; Q-par Angus - where I work

   - Pete - Leominster Posters now with Library, all three computer shops,
   TIC, HCC info centre various shops with notice boards. Bromyard, library,
   post office, volunteer centre and laundrette notice window.

   - Sarah - Yarpole - posters in shop porch & inside board plus leaflets
   - Kingsland -A5 poster in shop
   - tenbury wells, Posters in TIC, Book Shop, Hardware Shop, Post Ofice,
   Library, Computer Shop, newsagents,
   - Ludlow - TIC, Assembly Rooms, Womens Centre, Broadbean Wholefoods,
   Myriad Organics, Tesco's Notice Board - I was also directed to a company
   (river simple) who are building an Open-Source, Hydrogen Car - they took a
   poster and flyers. Methodist Cafe - took a poster but cannot put up until
   commitee approves.

And I think they'll be quite a few more yet.