[HLUG] SFD Funding Proposal

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Aug 25 08:44:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

Here is the proposal that my company is willing to make:

If HLUG is happy for Namesco to use SFD as an advertising event to gain more
customers, Namesco will sponsor the advertising boards.

I (Matthew Macdonald-Wallace) will be representing HLUG and not Namesco on the
day.

Namesco will make an offer along the lines of "free domain name and
service {x}
for £1" (HLUG will have some say in what "x" consists of, but will
probably be be one of 'Linux Hosting','pop3 Email account' or
'sitemaker') and will make it possible for HLUG to link to this offer
via their website.

Namesco would hope to gain around 10 customers from this promotion.

This is not a legally binding agreement and can be cancelled by either side
for any reason without fear of penalty or legal action.

We can discuss this tonight.

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace