[HLUG] HLUG meeting TONIGHT !!

Gary Malins nandgatbs-hlug at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 18:14:41 UTC 2010

Won't be able to be at Point 4 tonight as we are going out for a meal with a
friend (in Derbyshire!) to celebrate my wife's birthday.
Re SFD event, I have spoken to Hereford Computer Club's secretary (Penny Wick)
about putting a flyer in with the monthly magazine mailshot.  The magazine is
printed, stuffed and posted by a member in Bromyard but Penny does the envelopes
in Hereford and has offered to add the flyers.  The magazine is printed sometime
after the copy deadline (1st.Wednesday) and is posted out to arrive a few days
before the meeting (3rd.Wednesday) but I didn't check with Penny as to how/when
she gets the envelopes to Graham in Bromyard.  If I copy this to Penny I will
soon know (Hi Penny!).
I know many of you live in north Herefordshire or even further afield, so I'm
not sure about getting old of flyers although I could always print them myself I
suppose.  The magazine (called Keyboard) has a circulation of twenty five.
Hope the weather is fine on the terrace tonight.
See you at All Saints.

Regards

Gary.