[HLUG] Topics at Meetings

Dave Jenkins dave at drjenkins.co.uk
Fri Feb 19 20:39:25 UTC 2010

Hey all,

Just joined the mailing list. Good to see there are both sides on the list
desktopers and server fans..  its  hard running any group so hats off the
everyone involved for keeping things going its nice to see some respect and
honest feedback bouncing around.

Hope im not treading on any toes here but I know you dont have an active irc
channel so if anyone fancies dropping in between meetings there is a bunch
of us (3 ex herefordians and some other people we've picked up along the
way) that idle in #open-inn on irc.freenode.net

We  chat about desktop stuff and server config so if you fancy dropping in
anytime then do. Two of us are hoping to come to the next meeting so it will
be good to meet some of you then, in the meantime if you want to stop by our
irc channel and say hi your most welcome.

dave - bromyard