[HLUG] Command Line Witchcraft? -- was: Re: Ubuntu Manual Learning event Monday and Tuesday!

dicegeorge at hotmail dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 20:49:17 UTC 2010

because if you type one letter wrong who knows what disaster might happen,
whereas if you're following a well written and reputable GUI
it should be clear which click deletes etcera.

If ubuntu is to defeat windows for normal users
then please dont ask them/us to do command line stuff,
or learn a new language of 'mounting'.

everything should be clickable
in my opinion.

it was bad enough changng from cpm to msdos,
and my brain was younger then!

pip pip!

~
~  [g]  ~  [george]  ~  george at dicenews.com   ~