[HLUG] The Eighth Annual Plone Conference · October 25–31, 2010 · Bristol, UK

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:46:18 UTC 2010

Hi

I'm pleased to mention that Bristol has been chosen as the venue for the *2010
Plone Conference*. Previous cities have included Budapest, Washington,
Seattle and Vienna but this is the first time its been held in the UK.

The week long conference and training sounds very interesting, and I for one
hope to attend at least part of it. There is also going to be a new day,
where they will be having what they call a Analyst / Customer 'Suit's Day',
a chance to market Plone to the wider business community to help them find
out more about Plone.

All in all, a great week is promised if you are interested in Plone.

http://plone.org/events/conferences/bristol-2010/plone-conference-2010

Perhaps, not being so far away, we could consider trying to help the event
and getting Herefordshire companies to attend and see how they can use
Plone. Just an idea, but may be worth pursuing, if we have enough volunteers
to do this.

I'll post again about this, but worth adding to your diary if you're
interested. Alternatively, have a look at plone.org to find out more.