[HLUG] [OT] Hackerspace in South Wales

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue Jan 26 20:18:12 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm looking into starting a hackerspace in South East Wales
(Newport/Monmouthshire area) and thought I'd see if anyone here was in
the area and/or interested.

I realise that there are hackerspaces in Birmingham (1hr 1/2 away) and
Bristol (45 minutes and £££'s for the bridge away), however I can't
travel easily to either of those places so thought I'd start my own!

I've setup the obligatory google-group to foster interest at the
following location:

http://groups.google.com/group/monmouthhackerspace

Please pass this on to anyone that you feel may be interested.

Kind regards,

Matt
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace