[HLUG] Meeting tonight?

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 12:35:14 UTC 2010

On 21 July 2010 12:41, dicegeorge at hotmail dot com <dicegeorge at hotmail.com
> wrote:

> I'm waiting for confirmation of when the meeting is,
> iv txtd to Julian...

Hi

Sorry, been at work.

Its FOURTH Wednesday each month now. So will be NEXT Wednesday (when I'm on
holidays). Should be usual venue, unless anyone fancies a change in the
summer holidays ... pub meet ?

I think I actually updated website with this ;-)

Also, we now have a listing on the SFD website
http://cgi.softwarefreedomday.org/2010/map.shtml . I've also ordered the
cd's from them. Unfortunately many will go without as there is only 10 days
from setting up of registrations to when last date to get Ubuntu cds etc ..

But we should have ours ok . Nice to be early for a change !

Julian