[HLUG] Software Freedom Day

info at lifespacedesign.co.uk info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sun Jul 25 11:47:08 UTC 2010

Hi Matt,

Do you want to bat this around in piratepad? I am copying your email and my
response across.

http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is

My first responses are;
Your presence would be most appreciated and valued to bring a larger
business/organisational user knowledge.
In terms of activity on the specific day, I doubt such a focused seminar is
appropriate unless we can generate a client base for it in advance; so you know
how many are likely to turn up at a specific time. In the bigger picture I think
reaching out to those you are addressing with this is among the most important
and potentially far reaching tasks we can undertake, notably in the education
sector.