[HLUG] July HLUG meeting Tomorrow ie Weds

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:06:30 UTC 2010

Hi sarah

I did email All Saints a day or so ago but haven't heard back as yet. I
spoke to Jackie Mumford 01432 353985 .
It may be worth a call as long as it doesn't across as hassling them. I do
agree we need to get venue nailed down quikly though. If you get a minute
can you call them tomorrow ? Weds

Thanks

Julian