[HLUG] Chamber of commerce

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:04:42 UTC 2010

Thanks

Nice to see lots of busyness !

I need to email Community First about what we're doing too, so if someone
can place the email mnentioned I can send on with flyer

Thanks

Julian

On 30 Jul 2010 10:13, "Sarah Chard" <sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk> wrote:

I spoke to someone from the councils EDU unit yesterday, they are
willing to help us and also keen to promote FOSS - they can also help us
with the chamber of commerce but julian if your company is willing to
give us a mention to the C of C as well it won't hurt -
Also made contact with the herefordshire education strategy team and had
an interesting conversation about open source (will give more feedback
on this at the next LUG meeting)- they will help get get our publicity
out to primary & secondary school staff and add us to their newsletter
at the beginning of term
I have started a list of organisations we have made contact with on
pirate pad - Pete is holding the main contact details ie names/emails
etc - I will add CF to the list for you Julian
If anyone else has contacted an organisation, individual or media link
who can help us publicise the SFD can they add it onto the pirate pad
list and pass the contact details on to Pete.

Pete has a flyer nearly ready to send out and we should have wording for
first publicity emails ready to go out next week

--
Sarah

ISFD event - 18 Sept 2010 -
http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is