[HLUG] Banner/Email/Flyer suggestions

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:10:12 UTC 2010

Yes sounds really great

We ought to clarify with All Saints about location though. The cafe is a
slightly separate entity to the church though closely allied to it.

So not sure if banners should say just All saints or can say
Cafe at Allsaints.The space we will have is certainly near to the cafe
area though.

I haven't received the email from All saints with details so can't spread
and further details

Thanks

Julian

On 30 Jul 2010 10:37, "Matthew Macdonald-Wallace" <
matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk> wrote:

Quoting dicegeorge at hotmail dot com <dicegeorge at hotmail.com>:

> http://piratepad.net/n7Tuzn49Is
That's so much better than anything I could have written!

I'll dig out the costings tonight if I can.

Well done, that's really good.

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace