[HLUG] Chamber of commerce

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:18:04 UTC 2010

I will also ask 7Y Technoogy if they can help promote our event, as Gary
their IT Director is a member of our group and a friend of mine. Though as
they sell services and software it might go against their business a little.
They have had interest concerning Open Source in the past so may not see it
as competition

On another matter, we ought to also try asking computer shops if they can
display a flyer etc. Can anyone help with this? PC shops in Hereford may be
best targetted. PC Logic isn't far from All Saints ...

Thanks

Julian