[HLUG] SFD 2010 - 18th September 2010

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 23:26:08 UTC 2010

On 17 June 2010 19:59, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace <
matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is anyone up for running a Software Freedom Day event in Hereford
> (possibly at the current LUG Meeting venue?) this year?

Yes, I would be interested. Last years event was a start but we need to
start planning earlier and with more people on board to really do it
justice.

> I'm still on the mailing list from when I tried (and failed!) to run an
> event in 2007 so if we want to take part I can get us added (although I
> see Julian is already listed as a contact for us on the website).
>
> Perhaps this is something we could discuss at the next meeting?

Definitely. One on the board for our next meeting which is coming up this
coming Wednesday 23rd June usual place usual time. More details to follow
soon