[HLUG] 23.6.2010

Julian Robbins joolsr1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 17:51:53 UTC 2010

As you can see we stuck to our task and got through quite a lot :-)

It would help if we can get a wiki or such like to get all these items
arranaged so we can all contribute ideas and help

Anyone care to knock up a quick wiki for us?

If you want to help out with software freedom day, be it a little or a lot
please let us know

Thanks

Julian

On 24 Jun 2010 22:58, "info at lifespacedesign.co.uk" <