[HLUG] phone sync

Sarah Chard sarah at streetentertainers.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 13:49:30 UTC 2010

just a quick note for george and anyone else who uses a nokia as we had
a brief discussion about alternatives to nokia suite at the meeting - i
have been using series60-remote with my nokia E90 to amend contacts and
send sms from my pc - I downloaded it originally from sourceforge but
notice that is is now in the ubuntu software centre and that it has
options for other linux systems
http://series60-remote.sourceforge.net/index.php?module=Content&func=view&pid=7&lang=en
george wanted to know about calender and it looks as if sync for that is
coming soon - it's basic but it does work well and is the only one I
have found that works with an E90

Sarah